Friday, May 11, 2012

Napa Valley Fit Club

Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that Napa Valley Fit Club is starting up again on May 14, 2012.  We will be meeting every Monday from  6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at Napa Valley Lutheran Church, 1796 Elm Street (corner of Jefferson & Elm).

This is a fun weekly workout for all fitness levels and children are welcome.  No equipment is required, just comfy workout clothes, a towel & water.  It is completely free, but we will have a donation jar out with a suggested donation of $2-$3 to help with the rent and other expenses.  Anything is accepted and no payment is ever required!

I have attached a flyer for more information.  If this isn't really your "thing" I hope you will forward this e-mail to any of your local friends that you think may be interested or print the flyer and post it in your office so others can check it out.

I really hope you can  join us, but if you can't I hope you will share this information and flyer with your friends, co-workers, e-mail list and anyone else you can think of so I can get the word out!

Thanks!

--
Create the Life You Want!

Becky Frisk

No comments:

Post a Comment